Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Little Push Challenge: Exercise Day 5



Welcome to Day 5 of our Little Push Challenge!

Today I am simply going to share this 10 Minute Core workout by Tony Horton with you!

I have just started Tony Horton's latest home fitness program P90, which is amazing because it is actually for those who are just beginning their fitness journey.  I love this program actually and I have done many many home fitness programs!

If you want more info on the P90 program and what it's all about you can click here for a short clip on the New Program!

But for now we will be doing a Core workout with Tony for today's exercise!

I hope you have had a great week and have enjoyed this challenge!  I'm looking forward to hearing about how the week went :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social