Sunday, 19 October 2014
Little Push 5 Day Challenge: Water Day 3
5 Ways to Drink More Water
1. Don't purchase any drinks. When you are out at a restaurant, don't order a soda. Keep it to just water. Don't purchase vitamin water, soda or juice for your home, because lets face it if the soda is in your fridge chilling your less likely to choose water.
2. Drink at least one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you consume. (good for preventing a hangover too!
3. Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to drink a glass of water every hour. Even if you only drink 6oz every hour you will consume 48 ounces in an 8 hour workday!
4. Purchase a water bottle that holds the amount of water you need to drink in a day. Or one with the ounces listed on the side so you know how many to drink each day. My Shakeology shaker cup holds 25 ounces so I know that I need to drink just about 3 per day of water.
5. Add mint leaves, slices of strawberries, lemons or limes to a pitcher of water; serve chilled. Keep a jug in the fridge so you always have great tasting and great looking H2O available.
Don't forget to Repin (see Pinterest button below) if your in! And join our Facebook group to share your journey on this challenge with us!