Search This Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

Wicked Healthy Halloween Party Snacks


I finally decided what to make for Asher's Kindergarden Halloween party Snacks!

🎃 Ghost and Cat whole wheat Tortilla chips
🎃 Pumpkin and Spider Orange Cheese
🎃 Ghost white cheese 
🎃 And Pumpkin meat slices 

Now this is still not 100% a perfectly real food snack in my opinion because I used orange cheese which I Never buy due to the food dye in it. And I rarely purchase processed meats. But this was an exception and in honesty it's pretty darn healthy compared to what it could have been!  I'm not perfect but I do my best! 


There were lots of scraps of cheese left over so I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with them! 


And the tortillas I just baked for 5 minutes at 350 to make them into tortilla chips after I cut them out with cookie cutters! 


I think it turned out pretty well!! 
Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social