Search This Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

Little Push 5 Day Challenge: Water Day 2



I found an interesting info graphic on the effects to your body without enough water at

Whether I eat too much at lunch and suffer a classic food coma, or have a horrible night's sleep and feel groggy the next day, I've learned the hard way that I need to manage both my diet and sleep to avoid the extremes. But there's one other crucial component of health that just doesn't get as much attention: Water.
We've all experienced what it feels like when we don't drink enough water. We're groggy, hungry and typically just feel off. But did you know that not drinking enough water can affect your skin, eyes, weight, hair and nails, too? Staying hydrated is so important. Whether you drink warm water and lemon each morning or find other ways to drink more water, the facts below will likely motivate you to boost your hydration 
So don't forget to drink up today!

Remember to Repin today's Little Push Challenge posts to your pinterest board in your following the challenge along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social