Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

What do you need to succeed in fitness?

Accountability
Motivation
Success
Sharing your struggles
Support

These are the words that come to mind when I think of my fitness challenge groups.  Could you see your self benefiting from one or all of these things while you are trying to reach your own health and fitness goals?

The support of others who are working through the same exact program as you are.... it's a powerful thing.


I have a group starting on October 20th and I'm so excited to get them all started!
In my previous groups the success was breath taking... some of my challengers were dropping pant sizes and purchasing their first pair of skinny jeans!  The really exciting part is that for me I get to be a part of their journey and I also get to celebrate when they reach milestones and achieve their goals!


Curious what my groups are all about?  Check out this quick video clip:



My group that is starting on October 20th will all be doing the 21 day fix together from the beginning.  This challenge group is going to be really awesome because there are about 5 people in the group that are just beginning and each of them hold each other accountable toward their goals.

How would it make you feel to get through this 3 week challenge and work toward your health and fitness goals?

Want to know more about the program we will be starting?

Check out this short clip:



If you would like more information on this group you can access the Facebook group invite here!

You can also Email me and share your fitness goals with me so I know best how to help you reach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social