Search This Blog

Saturday 11 October 2014

FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge





I have been living what I call the "Real Food" Lifestyle for about 4 and a half years.  It all started with me reading the book In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan.  My eyes opened up and I changed my families entire way of looking at food.  Luckily Asher was about a year old at the time so he has literally grown up eating very few processed foods, and when he does he knows it's a huge treat!  

My father passed away just a few months before I discovered this book and I believe that his passing was what triggered my interest in food.  My dad always spoke about things like Diet pop giving you cancer and used coconut oil before it was a thing!  I grew up with this lifestyle but I also grew up not knowing about why processed foods aren't good for our bodies.  

When I read In Defense of Food, I literally felt like I was hearing my dad talk to me because so much of it I had heard cross his lips.  

For years I would share what I was doing with friends and family and try to convince them to live this lifestyle with me because I hated to see people fill their bodies and their families bodies with foods made in a lab.  When I found beachbody I realized that this was my outlet and my way of sharing what I had learned.  I'm no expert by any means but I do love to share what I have learned and hopefully help others see food a little differently too.  

So, I am hosting a FREE 5 day Real Food Challenge. 

I have been running these challenges on Facebook but I realize that not everyone is on Facebook so I have decided to run these challenges using my email service so that I can email you all the info you need!

In my Facebook groups participants typically lose 3.5-4 pounds each in just 5 days! Although it's not all about the weightloss. It's about the knowledge you gain and how you feel at the end of it.  Most people report an increase in energy and love the recipes!


I will provide meal plans for each of the 5 days. The recipes will be emailed to you the day before. Also, I'll set you up with a grocery list!



Five days of not having to think about what to make dinner and lunches!

What have you got to lose?


If you are interested in joining me on the five day challenge, just

and fill out your name and email!

If you would also like to take part in one of the Facebook groups I run, you can simply add me on Facebook and send me a message asking to take part in my next 5 day real food group.  

Plus I would love to hear all about your health and fitness goals!

Please share this with your friends and family and be sure to check out my Facebook page for more recipes and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social