Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2014

21 Day fix Meal Plan Day 3

I did my Upper Fix last night after Fraser went to bed and my Lower Fix workout is happening tonight after Fraser is in bed again!  Asher will be at his Pace Concert until late every night this week... that kid is going to be so tired! 

Today I have a work lunch at a pub style restaurant... I scoured that menu trying to find the healthiest option but it was very very limited. I'm allergic to quinoa and anything healthy on the menu had quinoa as the main ingredient! 

I settled on an Autumn Harvest pizza with butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, kale, almonds and goat cheese. 

No protein in this meal however so I'll be counting Half the pizza as 1 yellow, 1 green and 1 Blue depending on how big or how many veggies it has when it comes! 

I also have a side salad coming too so that should make up for my Green container! 

Here are my planned meals for the day....

Breakfast



I needed to make sure my breakfast didn't have any Yellow Containers in it, just in case. My dinner for tonight is planned with no yellow containers also, so I may end up being able to have a treat tonight!  Maybe a Peppermint mocha!
 
Tomato Basil Omlette

1 1/2 Red container 3 Eggs
1/2 Green container Tomatoes and Basil

Directions

  • Wisk eggs
  • Pour egg mixture into a pan
  • Top with sliced grape tomatoes and shredded basil
  • Cook on one side until it starts to come together and thicken.  Then flip and cook on the other side for about a minute or two.  

Snack

Chocolate Shakeology blended with Ice = 1 Red
Cucumbers = 1 Green

Lunch

Harvest Pizza

1 Yellow Container (Cust) 
1 Blue Container (cheese) 
1 Green container -  veggies and salad 

Snack

1 Purple container - Apple
1 Orange Container - Coconut

Dinner

Maple Mustard Chicken with Broccoli

1 Red Container - Chicken
1 Green Container - Broccoli

Snack 

1 Purple Container and 2 Spoons - Banana peanut butter bites
1 Yellow Container Peppermint Mocha (Treat) 

Workout of the Day

My workout today is Lower Fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social