Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Activities for Busy Kids this Holiday Break

I have been busy busy cleaning up the blog, organizing my posts into categories and also adding some holiday kids activities posts up too.  In the process I realized how many kids activities I actually had on the blog!  So I decided to make a post dedicated to Kids activities, and I've rounded them all up to help you keep your kiddlets busy while they are on Holiday Break this year!

Just click on the title or the photo and it will take you to the details of each activity.  

I'm sure I will be adding a few more to this list over the next few weeks.  But this is a great start to keeping them busy without making you too busy putting together the supplies.



Melting Snowman Kids Activity






Olaf Build a Snowman


Kitchen Science



Fizzing and Foaming Paint



Race Car Colouring



Easy Cloud and Rain Science Activity



I hope you and your littles enjoy a few of these activities over the holiday break or anytime for that matter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social