Search This Blog

Friday 12 December 2014

Chicken Enchilada 21 Day Fix Style


Satisfying meals are so important when you are trying to stick to a meal plan so my Lunch yesterday was this tasty Chicken Enchilada. 

I prepped my lunch the night before and then just topped it with cheese and baked it in the glass dish at work! Easy.

I've decided to share the different recipes from my 21 Day fix meal plans instead of my daily meal plans.... because well, many of my meal plans are the same as the day before.  I try to keep it quite simple because I know that taking the guess work out of meal planning helps to stick to it.  When you have to think about what the meals for each day are going to be it can take so much more time. So I find that if I keep the majority of my breakfasts and lunches the same it makes packing and making my meals so much easier.  

At the beginning of this week I had prepped 3 Salmon Spinach Salads and had all my lunches ready to go for a few days.  So for Thursday's lunch I decided to make something a little less salad like and a little more cheesy!  

Here is the Recipe...

Chicken Enchilada 21 Day Fix Style

1 Yellow Container: Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 Red Container: Chicken
1 Blue Container: Cheese
1 Green Container: Peppers and tomatoes 
1 Tsp Homemade Taco Seasoning
1 TBSP Greek Yogurt



Directions

  • Cut chicken into cubes and cook in frying pan with a little bit of olive oil.  
  • Once cooked mix in 1 tsp of Homemade Taco seasoning and mix until chicken is coated lightly. 
  • Remove Chicken from the pan and add in Peppers and Tomatoes chopped.  Saute Veg lightly and remove from pan. 
  • Onto whole wheat wrap, spread greek yogurt and add half of the Chicken and Veg and then top with half the cheese. 

  • Place into glass or oven safe container and top with remaining Chicken and Vegetables. 
  • You can either add the remaining cheese on top now or right before you bake it. 
  • When you are ready to eat.  Bake in toaster oven at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until hot through and starting to brown.  

*Option to top with a Tablespoon of Greek Yogurt and salsa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social