1 Yellow - Whole Wheat Pita
1 Blue - Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Green - Tomato and Basil
1 Red - Chicken
Caprese Chicken Pizza Recipe
1 whole Wheat Pita shell
1 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 blue container Mozzarella Cheese grated
1 chicken Breast
1 Large Tomato
5 Basil Leaves
Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked pepper
- Grill chicken in a frying pan with some salt and pepper. Slice thinly and set aside.
- Preheat over to 400.
- Slice tomatoes thin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil and vinegar.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a bruch, cover the pita shell with oil and vinegar mixture and season wiht a bit of salt and pepper.
- Spread out grated cheese over the pita.
- Evenly spreat out the tomato slices, covering the whole pizza.
- Spread the chicken out over the pizza and the basil leaves on top.
- You can sprinkle a little more oil/vinegar mixture on top.
- Bake 13-15 minues, until pizza is golden brown.