Search This Blog

Friday 26 December 2014

Goals for the New Year

Well…it’s that time of year.  

Christmas is over and we all start looking toward January 1.  I think most people see the New Year  as a time to reflect on what changes they want to make that year and how they will do things differently.  I also think for most people “lose weight” or "Get Healthier" comes to mind in some form or fashion.

As you are beginning to start thinking of making “New Years Resolutions” or “Goals for the New Year“, I want you to sit down and make a list of WHY you want to lose weight or get healthier.

This “list” can be as simple as 1,2,3 or as elaborate as a storyboard.  If you are super crafty.  I just think there is something about listing reasons, in whatever form or fashion, that really solidify WHY we want to lose weight. 

This list of WHY's will help motivate you when you start to loose sight of your goal.  

MY LIST:

1. Tighten my stomach/abs
2. Do an entire home fitness program start to finish (Insanity Max:30)
3. Grow my business to 2 Star Diamond 
4. Make more time for Family

WHYs

1. Feel more confident and healthy
2. I know that Goal #2 will help with #1 and I want to be able to share my experience of a more intense program like Insanity Max:30.  
3. I want to be able to help my team grow so that they can make their goals a reality. 
4. Achieving goal #3 will take a lot of work and dedication which can take away from family time, but my aim is to find a balance and know that achieving goal #3 will allow for more family time in the long run.  

What are your goals?  

Comment below or Email me, I would love to hear from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social