Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2014

Finding my way to a healthy life


When I was pregnant with my first son, I put on quite a bit of weight. After having him I really struggled to get the weight back off. 

I tried everything from walking which didn't go so well with my newborn baby, to the Wii fit, to trying to get back to the gym but failing miserably because I just couldn't get there often enough. 

Check out my video on how I found my way through all the confusing information out there, and was able to find a new healthy lifestyle not just the diet or weight-loss plan. 

I was able to lose the weight, keep it off and stay healthy and fit throughout my second pregnancy and as well lose that weight quite quickly after having my second. 

Now I'm sharing with others what I've learned and helping others get healthy and live a fit life! Find my website here to contact me.  I'd love to help you reach your goals too!



Check out my Shakeology page to find out how Shakeology has helped me find more energy, which is so treasured with two boys in the house now!

I'm on Facebook too!  Follow me for more motivation and recipes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social