Search This Blog

Saturday 26 April 2014

Day 5 - 30 days of cleaning challenge

As you know yesterday I didn't quite finish off my Assignment of Cleaning and Organizing 3 drawers, closets or cupboards in the home.  So this morning while I was folding Laundry, I was inspired by my messy PJ drawer and over crowded workout gear drawer.  So I decided these would be my make up drawers!
 
Todays assignment is actually:
 
Clean car - inside vacuum, wipe down, upholstery
 
But I kind of did my days backwards and cleaned, vacuumed and even wiped down the upholstery in my car yesterday afternoon! 
 
So here is my catch up:
 
My PJ drawer needed a little cleansing as I've got PJs in there that never get worn and I found a couple PJ bottoms at Super Store last night for $3!!  So out with the old and in with the New!
 
Here it is before:

And after..

And here is my messy and over crowded workout gear drawer!! This photo is actually only of the top layer with a few pants folded on top....

This next photo is after I took the pants off and you can really see the mess!

And here is after.... slightly more organized, but still crowded.  But when you workout 5-6 times per week you need a lot of options.... and you can never have enough sports bras!!

I was so excited this morning because last night my Tropical Strawberry Shakeology came in the mail and I haven't had it in a few months.  I've been drinking chocolate, but I miss having a fruity shake!  So I enjoyed my shake this morning while I did laundry!  It was so yummy! 

Tomorrow's Assignment is:
  • Clean Bathrooms - wipe down counters and sink, change towels, sweep, toilet cleaned, change garbage's
  • One load of laundry
This assignment is a repeat from earlier in the week because for those of us with boys it's probably needed!  However if your bathroom is clean enough to your standards feel free to pick one thing or room in your home that needs to be cleaned or organized and do that.  Or do another bathroom that you didn't do before.  That's probably what I'll be doing seeing as our down stairs bathroom could use it and rarely gets a regular clean!

Comment below on what assignment you will be doing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social