Search This Blog

Sunday 27 April 2014

Day 6 - 30 Day Cleaning Challenge - Clean a Bathroom

Today's assignment is:

  • Clean a Bathroom or other room in your home
  • One load of Laundry
For today's assignment I chose to clean our downstairs bathroom because it hadn't been done in a few weeks and I knew the toilet was pretty nasty!

Surprisingly the bathroom wasn't too bad, the inside of the toilet was pretty yucky but it was clean on the outside.  So this was a pretty easy job today!  I'm pretty sure the inside of the toilet gets gross because when Gord puts Asher to bed at night they seem to forget about flushing and for some reason having pee pee sit in the bowl makes the toilet look pretty dirty pretty fast!  

Anyways here are my before photos:




After photos: 



I also spent quite a bit of time down stairs today putting away kid laundry.... I always seem to procrastinate putting their clothes away!  

The boys played happily together while I cleaned down stairs and folded laundry this morning so that was quite nice!!  



Now i'm off to meal plan for the week since Gord and I will be starting the 21 day fix again this week and doing the combat workouts instead of the fix workouts since i'm already doing combat with my success group!!  Should be a week of good food!!

Tomorrow's Assignment is:

  • Clean interior windows
  • One load of laundry
Looking forward to using my window cloth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social