Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day 2 - 30 Days of Cleaning Challenge - Clean Bathroom

I completed my cleaning assignment on Tuesday night since we are heading to the hospital bright and early Tomorrow for Fraser's surgery (undecended testie, common in premies). 

I had cleaned our bathroom on Thursday last week before we left for our camping trip so overall our bathroom was fairly clean. However, I am a mom of a 4 1/2 year old boy and I have to admit his aim some days is not so great (holds it too long). 

So I did discover a wet spot under my garbage can and a wet tissue next to it... Ewwww.... Boys are gross!

Here is the before shot from next to the toilet. Garbage filled with runny nosed kid tissues. 


Here is the after shot


Here is the before photo of the bathroom from the door way, toilet roll on the tank, garbage can full...


Here is the after shot, after I wiped down the counter, put the roll on the hanger, wiped the cupboards etc.


Don't you just hate these man shaving hairs! They are so hard to get rid of!  After  Gord shaves/trims he always wipes up the majority of the hairs but there always seems to be a few left behind! And he always seems to shave the day after I've cleaned the bathroom! 

And here was my nasty little suprise... Pee soaked Kleenex! Ewwww.... 


He (Asher) really is getting better about not holding it and going before he can't control the stream, but I still wipe the bottom of the garbage can every time I clean the bathroom and it's usually wet! 

Tomorrow's Assignment:

Join me! Comment below to share your blog link or tell me how your assignment went today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social