Search This Blog

Friday 25 April 2014

Day 4 - 30 Day Cleaning Challenge Organize 3 Closets, Drawers or Cabinets

Today's Assignment is:
  • Organize 3 closets, Cabinets or drawers in the home
  • One load of Laundry
Well I have to be honest... I didn't get my full assignment done today.  Friday is my husbands day off which means were usually out of the house most of the day. I reorganized and cleaned one drawer this morning before we went out and did 2 loads of laundry but I didn't get to the other two drawers or closets!  I did however clean and vacuum my car as well as wash down the upholstery which really really needed it!  Kids take a toll on the car seats!

I'll fit those drawers in tomorrow! 

Here is what I did accomplish:

Messy kitchen cutlery drawer before I hauled everything out of it.


After 20 minutes of tinkering, wiping down and throwing out odds and ends here is the result:


I'm sure it won't take long for it to look a mess but this one big drawer and no junk drawer really challenges my organizational skills! 

Really wish I had two drawers instead!

Tomorrow's assignment is:


Clean car - inside vacuum, wipe down, upholstery

If I have time tomorrow I'll clean Gord's truck and take photos since I didn't take any of my car before I cleaned it!  

Happy Cleaning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social