Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2015

Friday Fit Challenge: Fire Hydrant




Long weekend for us Victorians!!  But we are still starting our Arms and Abs Challenge on Monday and I'm so looking forward to it with over 100 people committed to this group!  If you haven't signed up to take part and get the daily challenges for the next two weeks you can do so right here!

I wont be posting the daily fit challenges here every day like I have been because I realize that for many people they didn't start following this blog for fit challenges, but rather for my recipes and fun kids activities as well as a smattering of fitness.  And as much as I'm enjoying sharing these here with you guys I don't want to change the theme of this blog.  

BUT I have started a new Instagram account just for fitness challenges and I will be featuring other accounts of people who post their own fit challenge so if you have a move or routine that you want to have featured by me I'd love for you to post it up on Instagram and use the hashtag #dailyfitchallenge_

You can find my New Instagram Feature account here: @Dailyfitchallenge_

Now moving on to today's Fit Challenge!  

Fire Hydrant

This move will tone your booty and happens to be a bonus move in the 21 day fix that makes you fe the burn! 

Step-By-Step:

Step 1: Start on all fours with a flat back, and keep the abs pulled in tight (belly button to spine).

Step 2: Lift left knee up and out until it is the same level as your hip, keeping knee bent and foot flexed.

Step 3: Lower to start position. That’s one rep. Perform this move for 30 seconds on each leg.

Image and instructions by skinnymom.com edited and shared my me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social