I got the inspiration for this dinner when I made my One Pot Spinach Dip for my husbands work potluck last week. It is so good, but I wondered if I could make something that tasted just as good but was on the 21 day fix! I got my ingredients and containers out and go to making and dang I did it!
Let me know how you liked it by commenting below!
Spinach Artichoke Chicken21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Green 1 Red 1 Blue
Ingredients1 1/2 green containers Artichoke hearts chopped
1 1/2 green containers spinach chopped
1 red container Greek yogurt
1 blue container cheese
1 blue container Parmesan cheese
1 blue container goat cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Sea salt and pepper to taste
3 chicken breasts
- In a casserole dish, bake chicken at 350 for 15 minutes seasoned with sea salt and pepper.
- While chicken is baking, make the topping.
- Combine 1 1/2 Green Containers of chopped artichoke hearts and baby Spinach into a medium sized bowl.
- Add in 1 Red container of greek yogurt and 1 Blue container each of White Cheddar cheese, parmesan and goat cheese.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine or for a more smooth saucy like texture you can blend in a food processor.
- When Chicken has cooked for 15 minutes remove from the oven and top with the Spinach Artichoke topping.
- Bake until golden brown and chicken is cooked through. Approx 25 minutes.
I served ours on top of one yellow container of brown rice but if you are out of yellow containers for the day simply enjoy the chicken and sauce on it's own!