Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

June Fit Groups & Clean Eating Groups

I have LOTS of groups coming up in June!  So for both my own benefit and yours I decided it would be best to list them all out so you could see what is coming up and that way I can keep track too :)   

I have provided the links for each of the events which provide further details on each group so be sure to click on any that interest you to check it out.  

If you have any questions comment below or send me a message via Facebook

June 8 - Free Booty and Legs Challenge


Free Booty and Legs Fit Challenge Starts in June!

Come on over to my Facebook page to check out this FREE 2 Week Challenge Event!  I will be posting a daily challenge right in the Event Monday to Friday for you to complete!  Are you ready to tone up for the summer?  I know I am and I'm excited to get this challenge started!

June 15 - 21 Day Fix Accountability Group



I lost the last 15 lbs with this simple yet effective program and have done numerous rounds along side my challengers, so I know what it takes to be successful.  In this group I’ll be sharing my top tips and tricks to help you see progress fast with the 21 Day Fix Program.  Click here for full details about the group, or Contact me for more details.

June 15 - Free What is Coaching Group



Do you have a passion for helping others? 

Do you want to learn how to help others become fit while you become your healthiest, fittest self? 
Have you considered becoming a coach, but not sure if it's right for you? What does a coach do? How do you get started? What makes a good coach? How can you make a great income from working from home? 

All of these questions, and more, will be answered in this group over the next 5 days. So relax, enjoy, engage, make new friends and discover how Beachbody coaching has changed so many lives - and might be able to change yours!

This group will all be online through facebook and will only take a few minutes of your day! So what do you have to lose? You could even learn about this in your PJs and no one will ever know! 

In this small private group I'll open the doors and give you a backstage pass into my daily life as a Team Beachbody Coach. 

This is a no strings attached group! Observe, ask questions, participate as much or as little as you like!

To Check it out go to my What is Coaching event on Facbeook!


June 22nd - Free 5 Day Clean Eating Group






5 Days of meal plans and recipes all ready for you. I even provide the grocery list! If you want to learn more, check out the event here!   OR if you want to get started today, you can click here and have the meal plans emailed to you as well!

June 29th - New Coach Training Camp


On June 29th I will be kicking off my new Coaches Businesses with a training camp to get them prepared to go out there and inspire, motivate and help others achieve their own goals!  Attending the What is Coaching Group prior to this training camp will give you a foundation for this group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social