1 Brick Cream Cheese - room temperature
1 Cup unsweatened Coconut
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Milk as desired for consistency
- · Cream together Cream cheese and honey using a hand mixer or stand mixer
- · In food processor blend coconut and vanilla until the coconut is very fine.
- · Add in the cream cheese mixture a spoonful at a time until combined with the coconut and the coconut starts to become smoother.
- · If needed add in a small amount of milk to smooth everything out.
- · Spread onto muffins and store in the refrigerator