Search This Blog

Monday 10 November 2014

Frozen Printables

I found these awesome Frozen Printables this afternoon after trying to print several Olaf build a snowman printables that you just cut out and piece together   I thought Asher would have a fun time with that one.  Unfortunately none of them would print or the link went to an unrelated place.  *Sad face

I will find one that works!  

For now I have found these cute Frozen Printable Colouring Sheets and have resized them to print properly on computer paper.  I have saved them in my google docs and shared them for you to use as well!  So if you would like to print on just click on the image which will take you to the document you can then print for your little frozen obsessed kiddo!








Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social