Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2014

Day 25 - 30 day Cleaning Challenge


Today's Assignment is:
  • Surface Clean Living room and Kitchen
  • One load of Laundry

Well... today we had a busy and fun morning!

We went to books for breakfast this morning and then right after met a friend at the park!  Since we have been home I've been plugging away at today's assignment in between feeding the kids lunch and putting together trial packs for my 10 day clean eating challenge that starts next week!!

I've started prepping the menu for the challenge but still have some work to do on it since it's a new one!  But i'm excited to start!

There is so much interest in the 21 day fix success groups  right now!  So I'm thinking I'll do two rounds back to back for those who have ordered recently since the first round begins on Tuesday!  I just love this program!  It's great for everyone because literally anyone can do these workouts and the nutrition guide is awesome! 

Well I'm going to go put the littlest stinker for a nap now!

Here is tomorrow's Cleaning Assignment
  • Deep Clean Kitchen (scrub appliances, wash trash cans, base boards, wipe down and straighten cabinets)
  • One Load of Laundry
I should be able to get this one done in the morning before preschool drop off!! I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social