Search This Blog

Monday 5 May 2014

Day 14 - 30 Day Cleaning Challenge - Under the bed!!

Today's Challenge was:


  • Deep Clean bedroom (Organize Drawers, check under bed, tidy closet, dust blinds, mop)
  • One Load of Laundry

I didn't know if I was going to have time for this assignment today as it was a bigger job and we had a busy day!  But I got it done and well.... here is how it went!

The blinds were actually pretty clean since I hired a house cleaner about a month or more ago and that was #1 on my list for them to do!

And my Drawers, I reorganized last week so it was just a bit of dusting, under the bed and tidying the closet as well as doing the floors!

Under the bed was pretty funny!  I enlisted my husband to do this job and he found a huge selection of balls under our bed!



Plus he also located my long lost favourite lip balm!!!  So happy to have it back!

That made my day!

Now for the yucky finds under the bed.... dust, hair and kleenex!  Our dog loves to go into the bathroom garbage, pull out the kleenex and proceed to eat it under our bed!  Frustrating as hell cause I'll come home to a trail of kleenex from the bathroom to the bedroom!


Tomorrow's Assignment is:

  • Surface Clean living room and kitchen
  • One load of laundry

Now that will be an easy one to complete.... besides the toy mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social