Search This Blog

Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 9 and 10 - 30 day cleaning challenge

I'm a day behind posting this as I had a great meeting with one of my coaches last night and enjoyed the day in the sun with my boys yesterday! So although I completed my assignment in the morning, I didn't do the blog post!

But! Here I am!!

Yesterday's assignment was: 

Surface clean a bedroom
One load of laundry

I chose Asher's room to clean cause it just needed a tidy.

Check it out: 
Clothes needing put away couple toys and items out of place. 
Too much stuff on the top of that dresser!
Crazy closet!  Probably can't even close the doors
 without kicking a few things in first!

After

So much better!  
I think the doors might close now without any force!
My little helpers!

Today's assigned is:

Deep clean living room (baseboards, dust, wipe tables)
One load of laundry

Asher helped me dust and do the baseboards using the dust mit! 

Look at that good kid!
yum.... yuck!  This was the heater behind the toy trunk....
we pulled it out and cleaned under and behind it!
I hardly had to do much for this assignment!
Love my helper boy!
This was a ring on the top of the fireplace glass top!
Got it off easy with my glass cleaning cloth from Norwex!
Seriously love that cloth!
For this whole assignment today I used norwex, and love that I didn't waste any paper towel!  I'm not trying to sell any norwex here... just excited :)

Tomorrow's assignment is:

  • Clean Bathrooms!!!!!  
  • One load of laundry
You might wonder why i'm so excited about cleaning the bathrooms.... it's because I need to clean the upstairs bathroom BAD!  That smell of pee has started to stink up my bathroom (darn boys) and I was tempted last night to just tear it apart and clean... I did do the bowl cause it was getting dingy but I knew this assignment must be coming up soon so I waited! Glad I did!!!  Tomorrow I will clean that stinky bathroom!!!

I'm off to make my breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social