Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

15 minute Dinner!

I just put together our dinner for tonight and it only took me 15 minutes!

  • Fast
  • Easy
  • Only 5 Ingredients 
  • All real food

Plus the leftovers from this dinner are amazing!!!

I had to stop making this dinner when I was dairy free, but now that I'm back eating cheese again I'm good to go!

15 Minute Enchilada Bake

Ingredients


1 pound Grass Fed Ground beef
Plain Greek Yogurt
Homemade Salsa (or any kind you have on hand)
Grated White Cheddar cheese (because orange has dye in it and that's nasty)
Whole wheat wraps


Brown the Ground beef in a large pan.
Once browned, add in about a cup to cup and a half of salsa until it's pretty saucy.



Now add a layer of your salsa and ground beef mixture to the bottom of a large pie dish or casserole dish.  Next add a whole wheat tortilla and press it down.  Add a layer of Salsa and Beef to the top of the tortilla and add a few dobbs of Greek Yogurt and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat on the next layer and then again for the top!



Done!

I wrapped mine up and put it in the fridge to reheat for tonight's dinner.  But you could always heat it up right away too!



Easy and YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social