Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

Make Fitness Your Business





I'm kicking off an AWEOME EVENT starting tomorrow!  Will you JOIN ME?

Join me in a Private Facebook group an an exclusive 5 day event where I'll walk you through what coaching is all about.  

Who makes a great coach?
1. People who are self motivated. 
2. ANYONE who is driven to be successful. 
3. Individuals who want to live their healthiest life. 
4. ANYONE, I mean any age, size, or gender can be a coach!  
5. Someone who has ever felt like they were meant to be more or do more with their life!

There is no pre-determined stereotype for success.  Success happens when you are passionate about what you do, and in this case it is helping other people start and succeed on their health and fitness journey!

If you want to be that person for someone else than I'd love to hear from you!

This a no strings attached, no pressure group.  You can check out my daily posts and connect with me through a message if you are interested in joining my next new coach training group!  


Click here to request to join my group. 

FYI:  I will message you before adding you to connect so once you request to join please expect a message from me.  (Facebook can be strange sometimes and not show you messages of non-friends so feel free to add me as a friend or I'll add you so we can chat!)

If your not on Facebook you can connect with me by emailing to crystalpfitnessfood@gmail.com 

**This is only for non coaches**

Shakeology Boosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social