Join Team Synergy
Healthy Recipes Round Up
Getting Started with the 21 Day Fix
Crystal P Fitness and Food
Search This Blog
Monday, 6 July 2015
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bite
Peanut butter oatmeal energy bites
1 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 scoop or packet Vanilla Shakeology (optional but adds protein)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey/maple syrup
1/2 ripe banana
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, chocolate chips, coconut and sea salt. Pour mixture into food processor and pulse a few times to break up the oats and coconut.
2. Add the peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, banana and vanilla. Mash up banana wish bottom of the spoon. Mix well until evenly combined.
3. Add Oat mixture into the Peanut Butter Mixture.
4. Chill mixture in the refrigerator for an hour, then roll out balls about an inch in diameter.
5. Store in an airtight container.
21 day fix recipe
21 day fix treat
oatmeal energy bites
peanut butter energy bite recipe
sweet tooth recipe
Post Comments (Atom)
Find me on Social