Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Healthy snacking

I needed a quick snack before taking Asher to Preschool today so that I would have enough on board to get through my workout I'll be doing while he is there!

The organic Cashews were calling but I know I'll eat WAY too many if I do t put a few in a small bowl! Gotta watch the portion control even with healthy food! 

So I stuck a handful in a small bowl and cut up a few organic local strawberries too! Such a simple but delicious snack. 

Now I just need to get some water in me and I'll be ready for the Lower fix! Love that workout on the 21 day fix! It has given me so much definition and shrunk my calves which I never thought would happen! 

Now I just hope baby boy will have a nap while Asher is at school so I can get a good focused workout in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social