Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cafe Latte Protein Overnight Oats



I returned from an incredible weekend away in Dallas Texas on Sunday Night/Monday Morning with a bag of Cafe Late Protein Powder in my suit case!!!  

You see this particular flavour is not yet available in Canada but will be soon!  I was able to try it while on the Cruise and oh man was is good!  So of course when I found out I was going to be in Dallas I asked a friend if I could order a bag and have it shipped to her house.  
I'm so excited to have it but it's got me kind of thinking I should have ordered an extra bag too!  Gord and I will be fighting over it!!!  

I made Cafe Late Over Night Oats for my breakfast the next morning and decided to play around with filming it for you and adding text to the video!  Pretty fun to make!  

I haven't provided any of the measurements in the video but I'll provide the recipe here on the blog for those who like to be exact!  Although please keep in mind the almond milk is not really measured, you just have to add some in and then add more as needed until the oats are just covered after they are stirred. Ok!  Cool?



Cafe Latte Protein Overnight Oats

Ingredients

1/3 Cup Whole Oats
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Scoop Cafe Latte Protein Powder
1/2 cup Almond Milk (Approx)
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract


Directions


1. Add all dry ingredients into a mason jar and stir to combine. 
2. Add in Almond milk and stir to make sure all the oats are moistened.  
3. Pour in a splash of Vanilla extract and stir. 
4. Screw on lid and place in refrigerator over night. 
5. Next day, enjoy cold or warm 1 minute in microwave and serve immediately. 

Shakeology Boosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social