Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2016

Sprialized Zucchini Shrimp Scampi



I made a Sprialized Zucchini noodle Shrimp Scampi last night for my lunch today using my Sprializer! 

Now if you don’t know what a spiralizer is, it’s basically a vegetable slicer, cutting super-thin strips resembling spaghetti strands, creating a healthier, grain-free alternative to standard pasta.

I've been playing with mine a lot lately and getting creative so you'll be seeing many more Sprialized creations in the future. 



There are many brands and types of Sprializers out there and I would recommend not using a handheld one. This is the Sprializer I use. 




I even did a live Facebook video of my very first time trying out my Sprializer. You can check that out here



Zucchini Shrimp Scampi

Ingredients

2 tablespoons unsalted butter
6-8 shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup chicken stock
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 (medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
Fresh ground pepper to taste

Instructions

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan. 



Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.

Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan. 



Shakeology Boosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social