Search This Blog

Friday 9 October 2015

New Cafe Latte Shakeology Flavour




This Morning I posted about how my routine every morning is to make 2 coffees and 2 chocolate Shakeology for the road while Gord gets the boys out the door and over to daycare. I love my coffee in the morning and usually drink my shake when I get into work, but I know many people who add coffee into their shake. 

But now we can enjoy it all in ONE scoop!! 

I’m super excited about our newest addition to Shakeology. You all know how much I care about what I put into my body and I cannot stand behind something I don’t believe in. So here are a few facts that put us head and shoulders over the store brand drinks:

1) The new flavor is made with whole coffee fruit, which is indigenous to India and Mexico,  it's the cherry-like fruit surrounding the coffee bean.

2) By sourcing whole coffee fruit for Shakeology, which is often discarded, we are minimizing our carbon footprint and increasing sustainable farming.

3) Coffee fruit is used in CafĂ© Latte Shakeology because it not only adds great taste, it's a superfood

4) The caffeine levels are the same in the New Cafe Latte Shakeology as those in all other Shakeology flavors.


3) A group of Elite Beachbody Coaches are taste testing right now and we will be sharing their feedback soon!

I can't wait to try it!!  Coming 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social