Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Healthy Apple Recipes for Fall



September and Apples just fit together in my world.  I've been busy making apple and pumpkin everything these last few weeks.  Trying out new recipes on the boys and seeing what they like as well as bringing back a few old recipes from last year too!  Here is a little Apple Recipe Round Up to give you some inspiration this week!  

Apples are in season right now and you can get many local varities super cheap right now! We went to the root cellar this weekend and grabbed a bunch all .99 cents per pound!  Love that!   Fraser and Asher both love eating apples whole, baked in most anything, in sauce or dehydrated!  

Here are 8 Apple Recipes already up on the blog or posted to my Facebook page, as I add more over the next while I'll add them to this post!  

Enjoy Apple Season! 


 Apple Cranberry Granola Waffles



Organic Apple Nachos



Apple Cinnamon Drop Scones



Apple Cinnamon Muffins



Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Waffles



Baked Apple Chips



Homemade Apple Sauce




















Pork Apple Skewers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social