Search This Blog

Thursday 25 June 2015

21 Day Fix Chocolate Bar



I was having a sweet tooth all day, and I happened to miss having my shake this morning as I was at the last day of School assembly so I still needed to fit in a protein but all I really just wanted a treat.  

I remembered seeing one of my fellow coaches post about making a Shakeology Chocolate Bar by just mixing one scoop of Chocolate Shakeology with a Tsp of melted coconut oil.... So I figured I'd experiment with it and give it a try!  

Well let me tell you this Chocolate bar turned out amazing !  Plus it only took me 2 minutes to make, and it hardened in less than 30 minutes in the freezer so I didn't have to wait and be tempted by items which aren't on my meal plan this week.  


21 Day Fix Chocolate Bar

Ingredients

1-2 Tsp Coconut Oil 
1 Scoop or packet of Chocolate Shakeology
1 TBSP Sliced Almonds







Directions

  • Melt a tsp of coconut oil in a microwave safe measuring cup
  • Dump in the Chocolate shakeology and give it a stir until all the powder is combined with the oil
  • Next pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking pan.  
  • Top with some slivered almonds and put it into the freezer for 30 minutes.  
  • Done!
Now you have a chocolate bar that counts as one protein and 1/2 orange container!  How awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social