Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

10 Best Printable Elf On The Shelf Ideas




Inspiration is the name of the game after 4 years of Elf on the Shelf!  We can't really re-do any of the Elf poses we did last year or even the year before because Asher's memory is like an elephant, he does not forget anything!  So every year I search Pinterest for more ideas and inspiration that will make it fun for the boys and easy for us!  Printables are awesome and I've used a few of these over the years so I though I would share a few here!

I love having everything in one spot so why not share some of the awesome printable creations by other bloggers for my friends here so that they could do some one stop shopping rather than search around on Pinterest!

Here are a few of my Favs that I have found along the way...





Toilet Paper Olaf Printable


We did this one last year and the boys loved it!  

Elf on the Shelf Toilet Paper Snowmen-Olaf   |   Simple as that Blog



Elf on the Shelf Printable Jokes
























Printable Joke Cards

For those nights when you forget to move the elf or aren't feeling super inspired you can always prop him up someplace and stick a joke card under his arm.  Print off a sheet of these Jokes and your set!

Elf on the Shelf Printable Jokes | Over the Big Moon 




Elf on the Shelf Countdown Cards 02


Free Christmas Count Down Cards

Asher will love this one so I've printed off a set as he asks every day how many days are left until Christmas!  Another good one for an elf with a boring pose!
Elf Countdown Cards | Who Arted?

Elf On The Shelf Rocket Ship { FREE Printable }




















Elf Rocket Ship

I have been meaning to do this one for a few years now!  Still 9 days left to fit it into the rotation!  

Elf Rocket Ship | Sweet Papertrail

frozen elf on the shelf 9


Frozen Elf Photo Backdrops

These are too cute!  Fraser loves Frozen right now, particularly Olaf so I'll have to do this one for him. 

Frozen Elf Photo Shoot Backdrop | Over the Big Moon 

Elf on the Shelf Star Wars


Starwars Elf Mask

Asher is Obsessed with Starwars everything right now so this printable was on the top of my list this year!  I just can't decide which mask I am going to use!

Starwars Elf Mask | Enzas Bargains

a little moore minecraft santa elf on the shelf

Minecraft Elf Printables

What 6 Year old Boy doesn't love Minecraft these days!?  Asher sure does so I know he will flip for this one!

Minecraft Elf Santa  |  A Little Moore blog

free-elf-on-the-shelf-notes-frugal-coupon-living-ideas

Niceness Alert Printable

Such a cute idea to have your elf bring a little niceness alert card for a check in.  I'd probably use this one after a night where the boys won't eat dinner etc just to remind them Alphie is watching!  

Niceness Alert and Other Elf Note Cards | Frugal Coupon Living

elf-twister-elf-on-the-shelf-ideas-frugal-coupon-livingelf-twister-printable-frugal-coupon-living-elf-on-the-shelf-ideas

Elf Twister Printable Sheet

Get out some other toys and have your Elf play twister with them!  Super cute idea which I'll use another year when I know Fraser wont touch our elf and I can put it down lower for them to see. And also once Asher has played the game so he knows what it is :)  

Elf Twister | Frugal Coupon Living

Shakeology Boosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social