Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter weekend Camping Meal Plan



We are going Camping Easter Long weekend!  I am busy making my lists this morning to pack the trailer and plan our meals.  I figured I would just share my meal plan for our trip here with you guys since you never know who else it might help!  Plus I love being able to refer back to my old Camping lists on the blog.  I seem to always lose them if I just save them in a document to my computer.  You can also check out my Camping with Kids post from last season!

Easter weekend Camping Meal Plan


Friday


Dinner Only

Veggie Dogs and Hot Dogs from Glenwood (no preservatives or fillers)



Saturday


Breakfast: 

Breakfast Sandwiches with Eggs and Bacon on  Ezekiel English muffins

Lunch: 

Grilled Cheese or other Sandwich 
Pesto Goat Cheese Veggie Wrap

Dinner: 


Appie Night

My Contribution will be One Pot Spinach Dip!  I made this last summer when we went camping to Salmon Point and it was easy to make in the trailer over the stove top and so creamy and yummy!  Totally not on the 21 Day fix however ;) 


Sunday



Breakfast

Easter Fruit Tray from Worth Pinning
Kids:  Cinnamon French Toast Bunnies and Breakfast Sausages
Adults: Eggs Benedict


Lunch 

Undetermined


Dinner

Easter Dinner
My Contribution: 1 Chicken, Dessert, Potato

I still need to decide what dessert I will be making!  Carrot Cake feels like a good Easter Dessert!


Monday

Breakfast

Greek Yogurt and Raspberries or Blueberries


Grocery List


Veggie Dogs
Hot Dogs
Whole Wheat Hot Dog Buns
Ezekiel English muffins
Eggs
Bacon
Cheese
Whole Wheat Bread
Cucumbers
Peppers
Goat Cheese
Pesto
Wraps
Spinach
Parmesan
Cream cheese
Milk
Butter
Artichokes
Cinnamon Bread from Cobbs
Fruit: Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas
Chicken
Greek Yogurt
Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social