Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

An Inspiring Campaign to Get Women to Exercise




Have you seen this Viral video made for Sport England’s female fitness and health campaign?  This Girl Can features real women braving the public tides to get their work out on, no matter how old they are, how fit they are, what dress size they wear, or how they look while they exercise.

I just love the look on these women's faces; pure Joy, exhaustion and determination come to mind when I watch this clip. 

With epic slogans like “I kick balls, deal with it,” “Sweating like a pig, feeling like a fox,” and “I jiggle, therefore I am,” this youtube video encourages women to get moving and not to worry about anything other than how good working out will make them feel.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social