Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Share a Coke Campaign


Does anyone else feel just sick about the new Coca-cola campaign "Share a coke"? It's a great tactic on their part, it makes drinking chemical crap fun I suppose. But seeing so many people post photos of their coke and coke zero someone shared with them has been truly bugging me. 

I quit soda years ago because  I know that it is part of the reason so many people struggle with their weight, have diabetes, cancer, cravings due to sugar addiction, cavities, and other preventable lifestyle diseases! 

And don't even get me started on diet soda or coke zero! 

I used to love diet coke. But I have since learned that it's not something that should be going into my body. 

These types of campaigns sure make it fun to drink their product which is exactly why they are doing it. The more fun it is to purchase their product the more they will sell. Coca-cola doesn't care about your health they only care about sales so I caution you to read labels and question if your eating and drinking food products because of a clever campaign or because it's truly something that will fuel your body and make you feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social