Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2017

February 20th 21 Day Fix Meal Plan for 1200-1499 Calorie Range



We are getting into a good routine now where our meal planning just seems to be the norm on Sunday morning and doesn't take nearly as much thought or effort.  This morning I made a Raspberry Almond Baked Oatmeal for our week day breakfasts and a batch of banana chocolate chips for the boys breakfasts during the week too. 

Later in the day, after grocery shopping, I prepped the chicken to shred for the week and cut up the rest for other dinners we have planned during the week to make it easy. 

Meal planning literally makes it so that we are able to get it ALL done in the week.  With Taekwondo, kickboxing, working out, packing lunches, reading homework, and running a business in the evenings it gets pretty rushed around here, so it really helps to know exactly what we are cooking and just get to it. 

I've decided to take a step back from my kickboxing classes to take the pressure off myself from going 2-3 times a week to going 1-2 times.  While I love it and have fun when I go, my team is growing and I need more time in the evenings to be able to support them too and that's the priority at this time. 

We have some pretty big and exciting goals for my team this and I've gotta learn that it's ok to say no to some things at certain times in life.  I take so much joy in helping other moms like me change their lives both physically and financially and that part of my job is SO rewarding. 

I don't know about you but I tend to say YES to everyone and everything even when I know I just don't have the time.  When we started kickboxing and TKD I said I probably wont have the time but my need to keep up and get my belts has kept me going consistently and I do enjoy the classes.  BUT I always do my home workouts on top of those classes each week so cutting out that extra little bit of time in the week will free up some time for me in the evenings just like cutting back on TV time or scrolling facebook made a huge difference for me when I first started my business.  I always thought I was so busy but then I realized how much time I spend watching TV in the evenings after the kids were in bed.  It's funny how habits are what we do on auto pilot but when we live with more intention each day we can become our best selves. 

Well anyways here is our meal plan for this week for you in case you are in need of some inspiration or motivation to eat a little cleaner this week!  I hope you have a stress free and productive week ahead!

21 Day Fix Meal Plan for 1200- 1499 Calorie Range




Monday
Breakfast: Raspberry Almond Baked Oatmeal and Greek Yogurt (1 Yellow, 1 red)
Snack: Café Latte Shakeology (1 Red)
Lunch: Greek salad with Greek chicken (2 Green 1 red)
Snack: 1/2 Banana (1 Purple)
Dinner: Chicken Parmesan Pocket (1 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue and 1/2 green)
Snack: Apple and Peanut Butter (1 Purple 2 Spoons)


Tuesday
Breakfast:  Raspberry Almond Baked Oatmeal and Greek Yogurt (1 Yellow, 1 red)
Snack: Tropical Strawberry Shakeology with 1/2 Banana (1 Red, 1 Purple)
Lunch: Chicken Parmesan Pocket (1 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue and 1/2 green)
Snack: Veggies and homemade ranch dip (1 Green ¼ red)
Dinner: Cheddar Broccoli Stuffed Chicken (1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue)
Snack: Apple slices and peanut butter (1 Purple 2 tsp)



Wednesday
Breakfast:  Raspberry Almond Baked Oatmeal and Greek Yogurt (1 Yellow, 1 red)
Snack: Tropical Strawberry Shakeology with 1/2 Banana (1 Red, 1 Purple)
Lunch: Greek salad with Greek chicken (2 Green 1 red)
Snack: Sliced peppers (1 Green)
Dinner: Chicken Fried Rice  (1 Red, 1 green, 1 yellow)Snack: Apple Slices and Peanut Butter (1 Purple 2 tsp)

https://coachcrystalp.blogspot.ca/2014/03/homemade-real-food-chicken-fried-rice.html?spref=pi


Thursday
Breakfast:  Raspberry Almond Baked Oatmeal and Greek Yogurt (1 Yellow, 1 red)
Snack: Chocolate Shakeology with 1/2 Banana (1 Red, 1 Purple)
Lunch: Chicken Fried Rice (left overs) (1 Red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
Snack: Sliced cucumber and cherry tomatoes (1 Green)
Dinner: Taco Salad (2 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue)
Snack:  Apple Slices and Peanut Butter (1 Purple 2 tsp)

Friday
Breakfast: Over night oats (1 Yellow)
Snack: Café Latte Shakeology (1 Red)
Lunch: Taco Salad (1 Red, 2 Green)
Snack: Banana (2 Purple)
Dinner: Homemade Pizza (1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Red)
Snack: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt (1 Red, 2 tsp)

Sunday Prep

Prepare Shredded Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Social